top of page
Get updates and reminders about upcoming An Audience With... events by joining my email list.
- Multiple DatesSun, 11 FebZoom11 Feb 2024, 13:00 – 14:00 GMTZoomGrace Curtis is the author of speculative fiction novels, Frontier and Floating Hotel. Submit your questions for Grace about writing Speculative Fiction, and her journey from blank page to a multi-book deal with Hodderscape.
- Multiple DatesSun, 17 MarZoom17 Mar 2024, 13:00 – 14:00ZoomSophie Robinson is a poet, novelist and nonfiction writer. She is the author of a, The Institute of Our Love in Disrepair, and Rabbit, and is currently finishing her first novel. Ask Sophie your questions about writing and publishing poetry and experimental forms.
- Multiple DatesSun, 21 AprZoom21 Apr 2024, 13:00 – 14:00ZoomTom Benn is the author of crime novels, The Doll Princess, Chamber Music, and Trouble Man (all published by Jonathan Cape). His most recent novel, Oxblood, is published by Bloomsbury and won the Sunday Times Charlotte Aitken Young Writer of the Year Award in 2023.
- Multiple DatesSun, 26 MayZoom26 May 2024, 13:00 – 14:00ZoomAshley Hickson-Lovence is the author of novels, The 392 and Your Show. His third book, a young adult novel-in-verse called Wild East, will be released with Penguin in 2024. Ask Ashley your questions about lit fiction, YA, and independent vs big five publishing.
- Multiple DatesSun, 30 JunZoom30 Jun 2024, 13:00 – 14:00ZoomHolly Ainley has over 15 years experience working throughout the publishing industry as an Assistant Literary Scout, a Commissioning Editor for both independent and commercial publishers, and a Book Buyer. Ask Holly all your behind-the-scenes questions about working in the publishing industry.
bottom of page